This tool denies e-mail from unwanted addresses.
The address input box can contain a variety of entries specifying whose e-mail you wish to refuse, including:
- A specific user address - email@example.com
Specifying an e-mail address will block any e-mail sent specifically from that e-mail address.
- A host or a domain name - host01.spam.dom or spam.dom
All addresses that end with this host or domain name are rejected. The mail is rejected if this is either in the mail's FROM: address, or it is in the hostname of the connecting SMTP client.
- A specific IP network address - 126.96.36.199
All e-mail coming from the IP address of the SMTP client will be rejected.
- From the control panel, find the dropdown box that says "Manage Email Services".
- Select the "Block unwanted e-mail" option, and click "GO"
- To add an address to block, enter the address, domain name, or IP address in the input box and click on the Add the blocked address.
- To remove a blocked address, enter the address in the input box and click on Remove the alias.
- To modify an existing block you must first remove it and then add the blocked address again.